Thursday, March 25, 2010

Web 2.0 Technologies that Facilitate Collaboration

Bud Talbot, a science teacher, talks about ways he uses web 2.0 technologies to extend the collaboration going on in his science classroom, e.g., group problem solving, group lab activities, pair-share, peer tutoring, jigsaw, and student teams/games. He uses a variety of technologies for:
  • extension of in-class group time
  • online group workspaces
  • sharing updates
  • sharing work with an outside audience
  • documentation

2 comments:

  1. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday!
    Collaboration technology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuff.best web 2.0 sites

    ReplyDelete